Thursday, October 13, 2011

The Waiting Game


I hate waiting.
I think everyone does.
But waiting for someone else to get back to you
with news that could potentially change your life....
that makes waiting hard!

I had a peer interview on Monday,
everything seemed to go well.
I met the Charge Nurse of the area
I was interviewing for and the director of another 
area they were considering me a fit for.
I got a tour of the facility 
and both areas.

I went home feeling very positive.
I wrote my thank you letter.
And now I can't let my cell out of my sight
and have been checking it obsessively.

Now the doubts are creeping in.
What if I messed that up?
I replay what was said over and over in my head.
Should I I have answered that differently?
Did I get everyone's name right on that thank you note?
Argh!

I think I'm going to go find something to entertain 
myself with before my husband (and myself)
goes nuts!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I love to hear what you have to say but be warned I reserve the right to whip out the Iron Paw on anyone. So play nice.