Tuesday, October 18, 2011

But I Just Got My License

Job Application
I feel your pain buddy

  So I gave up hope on ever hearing back from Local Hospital yesterday when I received no call in response to my hi-remember-me? call.  Back to the job boards! I found a couple that looked promising, one for a Big Corporation.
 I sit down to begin the process of filling the huge online application out and get to the part where they want me to list all my certifications,


  Basic Life Savings, >click<
  Registered Nurse, >click<
  IV Therapy Certified >click<


Doing good, I was thinking I might get that thing done before lunch. 


  Enter Issue date, month >click< / year >click<
  Enter Expiry date, month >click< / year....uhhhh wait a minute. 
  The drop down menu only gave me up to the 2011.


I knew then it was going to be a long day.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I love to hear what you have to say but be warned I reserve the right to whip out the Iron Paw on anyone. So play nice.