Tuesday, October 18, 2011

But I Just Got My License

Job Application
I feel your pain buddy

  So I gave up hope on ever hearing back from Local Hospital yesterday when I received no call in response to my hi-remember-me? call.  Back to the job boards! I found a couple that looked promising, one for a Big Corporation.
 I sit down to begin the process of filling the huge online application out and get to the part where they want me to list all my certifications,


  Basic Life Savings, >click<
  Registered Nurse, >click<
  IV Therapy Certified >click<


Doing good, I was thinking I might get that thing done before lunch. 


  Enter Issue date, month >click< / year >click<
  Enter Expiry date, month >click< / year....uhhhh wait a minute. 
  The drop down menu only gave me up to the 2011.


I knew then it was going to be a long day.....

1 comment:

  1. Impressive article. Don’t you think all of those would look seriously great on your CV and resume? Especially if you’re applying for jobs in nursing or any job. Then don't panic and click here to this website and get benefit.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I love to hear what you have to say but be warned I reserve the right to whip out the Iron Paw on anyone. So play nice.