Thursday, June 28, 2012

Winners!

  Sorry it took so long for me to post this ladies, I know you have all been dying to know who te lucky gals are. We had a lovely trip to Cali, but on return some nasty bug hit the household and blogging was hard to do from the bathroom if you know what I mean!


  Ok so with out anymore delays.


Burcu! 
You won the pamper pack with you clever comment.


Misty Venne
You won the pamper pack because 
your comment made me smile!

  Ladies please email me with your mailing info and I will try to get out to the post office as soon as I can to get your goodies off to you. 

  Thank you to all you lovely ladies who entered and stay tuned I will have more goodies to give away soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I love to hear what you have to say but be warned I reserve the right to whip out the Iron Paw on anyone. So play nice.