Thursday, March 1, 2012

Care of the Complex Respiratory Patient & Power Point

Another hand me down for all you nursing students as my hard drive purge continues. This is part of a recorded lecture by my critical care instructor, Ellen Cummings MSN, RN, along with Power Point slides. I loved my instructor and always found that she explained things in a manner that connected the pathophysiology to the interventions and treatments. It is a large file so do beware but I think you will find it very helpful.


As always this packet comes with the caveat that I make no guarantees that information contained in the packet is up to date or correct, so please do not take it for gospel and do not come back screaming at me if you find any inaccuracies.



One thing I ask out of respect for the kindness Ellen showed by allowing me to share this powerpoint with everyone, is that if you are going to share it please give her the credit she so very much deserves for putting together this great lecture.

Thank you!

2 comments:

Hi! I love to hear what you have to say but be warned I reserve the right to whip out the Iron Paw on anyone. So play nice.