Monday, May 14, 2012

10 Things Nursing Has Taught Me

10 Things Nursing Has Taught Me.

1. I am stronger that I think I am

2. All fears can be conquered

3. A 20 gauge will work almost every time.

4. Coffee ceases to work after cup #5

5. You can laugh or cry, laughing is way more fun.

6. A good team can turn even the worst situation into a great night

7. There is nothing wrong with not knowing the answer, and everything wrong with not learning what it is.

8. You are not alone.

9. You can't fix stupid

10. Sometimes Thank You and a smile is the best payment I get for doing my job.


What has nursing taught you?



1 comment:

  1. Another great post, I appreciate all the work you put into this site, helping out others with your fun and creative works. Here we have best site http://www.gradschoolstatementofpurpose.com/goal-statement-for-nursing/ for everyone who wants to apply in nursing.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I love to hear what you have to say but be warned I reserve the right to whip out the Iron Paw on anyone. So play nice.