10 Things Nursing Has Taught Me.
1. I am stronger that I think I am
2. All fears can be conquered
3. A 20 gauge will work almost every time.
4. Coffee ceases to work after cup #5
5. You can laugh or cry, laughing is way more fun.
6. A good team can turn even the worst situation into a great night
7. There is nothing wrong with not knowing the answer, and everything wrong with not learning what it is.
8. You are not alone.
9. You can't fix stupid
10. Sometimes Thank You and a smile is the best payment I get for doing my job.
What has nursing taught you?