Friday, November 2, 2012

Influenster:


Have I told you about 

This is a community of people who are invited to try products for free 
and then spread the word about what they like and hate about each product.

A number of themed boxes go out several times a year
to lucky members who have qualified by earning badges
that are related to your individual interests.

Take a look at the brand new site,
Influenster recently went through a makeover that 
has made it WAY easier to find everything.
I love receiving their boxes of goodies, 
which are kept top secret until the lucky recipients unveil 
the contents.

Why not take a look, 
you may end up loving it as much as I do! 






1 comment:

  1. who DOESN'T love getting fun things in the mail??!!
    i wish i had the extra time for that, it does sound really fun. and new stuff = awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I love to hear what you have to say but be warned I reserve the right to whip out the Iron Paw on anyone. So play nice.