Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Medical Scrubs Collection Review

  When Medical Scrubs Collection contacted me asking if I would review a set of scrubs for them I jumped at the chance! I had been contemplating buying some new scrubs since the ones that I bought when I was hired seem to be getting a little dingy looking.

  I went to their online store and was blown away with the selection of scrubs that I had to chose from! They carry a ton of brands and many different cuts, colors and styles. The first set of scrubs that I chose actually didn't fit, but no worries they were wonderful about exchanging them and getting another set out to me pronto.


  I chose to try a set of scrubs from Urbane, a brand I have never tried before. 
I went for the 

and for the bottoms I went for the

The scrub top has a nice tailored fit,
and
plenty of pocket space for all the stuff
I accumulate over my shift.
I usually wear a Medium in clothes but found
that a Small fit me perfectly in these scrubs.

The waist band on the pants is my favorite feature.
It's made to fit low on the hips and fold over 
much like a pair of my yoga pants.
VERY comfy!

Overall I would totally buy another pair of these scrubs,
and
made my return so easy the last time
I'm not worried about any hassles if I have to send anything back.
I'll definitely be shopping with them again

Disclaimer: 
This post is sponsored by Medical Scrubs Collection.
 While the opinions in the above post are mine I have received compensation for the above review.

12 comments:

  1. oh, those pants...
    they look super ideal for working 12 hour shifts.
    how cool is it that they pay you for trying out and reviewing their clothes?!
    glad you found some good ones!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want some pants like that! They look really nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Super comfortable, only complaint I have is that they only have a back pocket no side ones so I have to find other places to stash stuff

      Delete
  3. Great in sequence! There is something wonderful concerning "Medical Scrubs Collection Review ". I am impressed by the excellence of information on this website. There are a bundle of good quality resources here. I am sure I will visit this place another time soon.click here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post. I read your post and i like it. You really give your valuable information,images and link. Thank you for sharing................
    Medical scrubs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow,,,,,so nice information,,,,,thank you for sharing.

    Chef coats

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. An interesting discussion is worth comment. I think that you should write more on this topic Scrubs Online Store.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi,
    Its a fantastic blog and I want to write as a guest author about scrub and clogs on your blog..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Truly said. One gets to know difference between two products when you use or experience the two. My sister who is a nurse was telling me high quality and comfort level of scrubs from figs. For her, those are far superior than their competitors.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I love to hear what you have to say but be warned I reserve the right to whip out the Iron Paw on anyone. So play nice.